11 September 2016

Florets - Floral Quote - # 120 - by Paula Pryke



"In late summer I am drawn to oranges, yellows, purples and mixed colours, and I like to use vegetables and fruits in my decorations. I experiment more with bright colour schemes, in an attempt to make the most of the colours of summer before the autumn sets in."
~ Paula Pryke ~ 

[Paula Pryke OBE: British, London based florist, founder of Paula Pryke Flower Shop and School; and author of sixteen books.]
[Quote from: Flowers Every Day by Paula Pryke, 2012.]
[Flowers: Sunflowers, carrots, runner beans and grapes.]
[Containers: Recycled jam jars.]
[Styling and Photography: © Ingrid Henningsson/Of Spring and Summer.]

Enjoy your flower arranging and have a wonderful floral Sunday and a continued amazing weekend!

I'll see you tomorrow Monday with another Floral Media.

Ingrid 


~ xoxo ~

For more floral inspiration follow me on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ingrid.henningsson

1 comment:

Frances said...

Ingrid, this autumnal arrangement is witty and beautiful. Each of the components adds so much, both color and shape.

Some of the farmers at the markets I visit every week sell flowers along with their larger stock of fruits and veg. Their stands always have a specially welcoming appearance.

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...