24 June 2016

FLOWERS by ingrid and titti - Happy Midsummer!



It's midsummer and Titti and I would like to wish you all a Happy Midsummer!


I have put together a summer bouquet especially for today. It's full of frothy bright green Alchemilla mollis, dark coloured Astrantia and Aquilegia and some small bright pink Gladiolus italicus.


It's always something special about summer flowers. All of these are grown in Britain and again most of them are from Forever Green Flower Company.

Simply a perfect and lovely bunch to celebrate midsummer with.


Titti Malmberg - my Swedish based collaborator - who I work alongside on FLOWERS - also has a new post on her blog HWIT BLOGG - so please follow the link and go over and see what she has created.

Titti and I are taking a break over the summer and we will be back with more FLOWERS in August. 



Have a Very Happy Midsummer!


I'll see you next week with more floral delights from 'Of Spring and summer'. 

~ xoxo ~ 

Ingrid


P. S. Did you know that you can subscribe to receive a notification via email whenever I have a new blog post. Just fill in your email address at the top of my blog on the right.

For more floral inspiration you can follow me on:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...