23 May 2016

Floral Media - McQueens Flowers Create with Waterford Vases




This time on 'Floral Media' we are taking a look at a range of Waterford vases. It's the head tutor Wagner, at the London florist McQueens', who makes six pretty flower arrangements in six very different vases.

These vases vary from small vases for posies to round rose vases as well as tall flared vases for larger arrangements. 

It's interesting to see how different vases work so well with different flowers.

Enjoy the video, the vases and the flower arranging and have a fabulous and floral Monday!

I'll be back on Wednesday with more floral delights from Of Spring and Summer.

Ingrid 

~ xoxo ~



P.S. Waterford/Purple contacted me to say how much they enjoyed my post and asked if I would include Waterfords social media handles. Which I happily do here: Instagram : @waterfordeurope, Twitter: @Waterford_UK, Facebook: Waterford Europe

P.S. Did you know that you can subscribe to receive a notification via email whenever I have a new blog post. Just fill in your email address at the top of my blog on the right.


For more floral inspiration follow me on:



1 comment:

Mia Coman said...

Flowers everywhere. I love this. Do something superb!

Mia Coman, Sighisoara-Romania

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...