2 May 2016

Floral Media - 2 Ladies in Giardino - Video




These two Italian ladies always makes me laugh. They talk at the speed of lightning and I only understand about every ten words. Sometimes it sounds like they disagree with each other - but I'm actually not sure - maybe they are just being Italian.

Dana Frigerio - on the right - might be known to you from the E-magazine Blossom Zine that I have featured many times here on Of Spring and Summer

They are funny, charming, chic and full of garden and plant knowledge. They have for the last 6-7 months had a YouTube channel with lots to see.


Enjoy the video and your flower arranging. Have a fabulous and floral Monday!

I'll be be back later in the week with more floral delights from Of Spring and Summer.



Ingrid 



~ xoxo ~


For more floral inspiration follow me on:



1 comment:

Frances said...

I understood very little of this delightful video, except that these two ladies are excellent friends and have great positive energy.

I must learn Italian soon! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...