30 March 2015

Flowers of the Month - March 2015

It's the end of March and I'm back with 'Flowers of the Month' - where I'm featuring all the different flowers and floral arrangements I have posted during March.

The title of the post under the image - is also a link to the post - if you would like to see it again or you missed it.


I hope you have enjoyed all the flowers from the last month. 

Here are links to the last two 'Flowers of the Month' to enjoy: 

Have a wonderful Floral Monday! 

I will be back next month with another 'Flowers of the Month' - but before that I will see you later in the week with another FLOWERS from me and Titti Malmberg on HWIT BLOGG.


~ xoxo ~


Ingrid


[Styling and photography © Ingrid Henningsson for Of Spring and Summer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ingrid,
I have so enjoyed your flowers in the past month, and it's nice to see them again!
Have a nice week!

Love, Gerry

Jenny said...

Underbara blommor!!!

Jenny

Frances said...

Ingrid, your March flowers have been so welcome to my eyes as they long for spring to appear around here.

I particularly loved those tiny Nice tulips with the varigated folliage, shown in your previous post. True beauties with lots of perkiness!

xo

Connie said...

Your flowers are always a joy. I wish we had smella computer screens:) If we did I would make you my homepage and have my home filled with the sweet fragrance of your bouquets.
Connie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...