1 February 2015

Flowers of the Month - January 2015




Pink Gerbera



I'm back with 'Flowers of the Month' - where I'm highlighting all the different flowers I have featured during the month of January.

The title of the post - under the image - is also a link to the post.


Paperwhites and Eucalyptus-Snöklockan-Per Hasselberg




Pink Tulips



Tulips and Hypericum



Blue Hyacinths


Cyclamen as Cut Flowers


Tulips



Pink Roses




I hope you have enjoyed the month of January with all the late winter flowers - with more than a few hints of spring!

Here are links to some of the previous months flowers: 

Have a wonderful Floral Day and I will be back next month with another 'Flowers of the Month' - but before that I will see you again next week!


~ xoxo ~


Ingrid


[Styling and photography © Ingrid Henningsson for Of Spring and Summer.]

1 comment:

Jannibele said...

Fantastiske buketter. Fylt med deilige og muntre farger. Rene vitamininnsprøytningen:) Du er utrolig god med kamera!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...