31 August 2014

Florets - Floral Quote - # 74 - by Willow Crossley




"I am neither a florist nor an interior designer. I am just flower mad with a serious passion for decorating. Garden
centres and flower shops are two of my favourite places in the world - I feel calm the moment I walk in. The scent of the flowers, the greenery, the wholesome wooden tools, the exotic orchids... Throw an antique store into the mix and I'm in decorating heaven."
~ Willow Crossley ~ 

[Willow Crossley: British designer, journalist, blogger, on-line shop owner and author of The Art of Handmade Living and Inspire, The Art of Living with Nature.]
[Quote from: Inspire,The Art of Living with Nature by Willow Crossley.]
[Flowers: Pink Dahlias and Alchemilla mollis flowers.]
[Vases: Vintage metal container and a new Danish black little vase called Lyngby vase by Hilfling Design.
[Vintage props: Vintage knitted kitchen towel.]
[Other props: Painters canvases.]
[ Styling and photography © Ingrid Henningsson for Of Spring and Summer.]


Have a Very Happy Floral Sunday!

~ xoxo ~

Ingrid

3 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

This is gorgeous, Ingrid!
I saw some beautiful pink dahlias just today.
They are called Dinner Plate Dahlias, and they were huge!

Have a wonderful weekend, my friend! xo.

Jarka Panci said...

Ingrid, very nice writing and foto!!
Beautiful flowers days for you!
Jarka

Fröpåsen said...

Hej, hittade dig just :-) Tycker mycket om dina bilder. Tack.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...